w00t! Thank you Shell for the link to an online
Wednesday, 12 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is what it sounds like. It's where I vent. It's mostly dross - mostly. Tagging makes life easier for the curious. All content Copyright (c) 2007-2015
2 comments:
You are actually wanting people to decriminalise abortion up until birth????
After watching a video of an abortion occuring, it is clear to me we are not just talking about a blob of tissue here. Just a minature living person who is totally helpless and dependant on their mother for protection.
If you have any doubts that it is a human that needs protection, I would encourage you to watch a video of it yourself. Just search online - there are plenty of examples.
It is a sad day when people actually WANT to legalise the killing of unborn people :-(
I wonder if you will publish this message?
Justine
Yes, I do publish anonymous comments that are not abusive. :-)
Incredulousness is ok. Disbelief is ok. Well structured arguments are better.
I have watched the videos, I understand that it is a POTENTIAL human being, and to give it rights is to trample all over the rights of the woman (a fully fledged human being) not to have a child if she does not want to.
Cheers
Emervent
Post a Comment