...who sent me:
Hi
may i talk with you?
You email address is spamish, your email is spamish, you are probably spam. I do not reply to spam.
Just in case you're not, I'm posting a response here. Of course I can be contacted privately, it's why I put the mailing address on my profile. However, I tend to take personal emails more seriously if they are from email addresses containing actual words, and have actual questions or points in them.
If you are shy and genuinely wish to converse outside the blog, please email back with your discourse, I look forward to it! If you're spam, you won't read this post and won't mind me telling you to take your email and stick it somewhere dark and smelly.
:-)
2 comments:
That's ok
I only have my email in the from line because of "oh so funny" remarks about my ethnicity and the s*xual things some people seem to think i will do because of my ethnicity and place of birth
Ok. So what did you want to talk about?
Post a Comment