I was conscientiously checking that recently used exit links still worked on Emervents when I discovered that the Tell the Truth Coalition's website http://www.tellthetruthcoalition.org.au/ is now home to a no-brand Website Builder.
So sorry to anyone who has been clicking on links to their website only to get a refreshing blast of white screen.
If one clicks on the "Start Building!" button one gets redirected to http://www.tellthetruthcoalition.org.au/sitebuilder.php and everything hangs.
My more paranoid persona wonders whether my IP address is being collected in the interim and added to a list of all those who would still investigate them.
Ah well, I'm sure I made their list last year...
On another note, Ron van Wegen has made his blog available to invited readers only so the links to his blog (http://australianprolifeconference.blogspot.com) will probably not work either.
Personally I'm very pleased to see that his internet presence has shrunk somewhat.
Friday, 5 June 2009
Tell the Truth Coalition's website is now home to a web page builder.
Labels:
Tell the Truth Coalition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:Nelson laugh: @tellthetruthcoalition
:Nelson laugh: @Ron van Wegen
Wonder if it's worthwhile trying gain access to Ron's blog, just to keep on eye on things?
Hmmm, I doubt you could do that without leaving yourself open to accusations of having done "very bad things" at best, or at worst doing something illegal.
Interesting thought though. What are they trying to hide? My personal take is that it is still stagnant and Ron thought it best to keep the more embarrassing bits to himself. Or maybe he got legal advice? :-D
I've been thinking about Ron's withdrawal from the spotlight and have decided, that since he has taken his personal details down then I will too. I have searched through my blog and removed all references to his whereabouts. It seemed like the right thing to do.
That is, it was ok for me to have his address up when he had it on his website, but now that he does not, it seems that I should be respecting his obvious wish for some privacy.
Post a Comment